The reason that many people find creating an online course difficult is that it requires some technical know-how. There are a lot of moving pieces when it comes to creating an online course.
You must be able to research topics, use course platforms, create lessons, upload lessons and videos, use video editing software, and utilize email marketing and social media.
For people unfamiliar with this sort of work, the thought of creating an online course can be stressful.
Thus, they are discouraged from tackling the project of creating an online course.
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- The benefits of launching an online course;
- Key steps to create and launch your online course;
- Top things to avoid when launching an online course;
- How to create a “customer avatar” to identify and get clear on your ideal customer;
- Top tips for launching your online course;
- How to choose the best course content;
- How to select the optimal target audience for your online course;
- How to create an effective and marketable online course outline;
- Best ways to record and publish your online course;
- Best tools for creating and editing an online course;
- Best online course platforms;
- How to make your online course more engaging for a variety of learners;
- Best ways to market your online course to increase revenue;
- How to test the profitability of your online course;
- How to determine the best course price;
- How to pitch your online course to potential customers;
- A pre-launch course checklist;
- And much more!